Website Neighborhood Housing Service of Chicago, INC
- Conduct foreclosure prevention workshops and participate in outreach events as required.
- Document and report all counseling activities, outcomes and outreach in NHS counseling databases for internal tracking and external reporting to funders on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis as required.
- Document and store client files in a manner consistent with established protocols.
- Maintain required job skills, core professional competencies and required certifications. Participate in required educational programs, trainings and staff meetings.
- Participate in outreach activities to promote and provide NHS services in the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Documented counseling hours in NHS database.
- Documented counseling outcomes across assigned programs.
- High level of customer satisfaction with NHS services provided.
- Adherence to established policies and procedures for the delivery of counseling and education services.
- Meeting established expectations of quality assurance reviews.
- Knowledge of the components of financial/credit management, mortgage finance and the home buying process.
- Ability to compare and contrast financial information; calculate mortgage affordability and other metrics.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written with customers, mortgage lenders, loan servicers and NHS partners.
- Ability to actively listen to customers and build rapport; respond promptly to customer needs and request for service; meet commitments.
- Ability to problem solve through information gathering and analysis, developing alternative solutions using reason and resources.
- Time management and organizational skills to effectively manage customer pipeline.
- Proficiency in Windows-based software; ability to learn and use client management systems, virtual conferencing tools and other software.
- Flexible work schedule, including ability to work some nights and Saturdays.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two to four years of experience in housing counseling, financial/credit counseling, mortgage lending/processing, or real estate sales preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a high volume customer pipeline or case load preferred; along with experience in using a CRM, such as Salesforce, and call center software, such as Five9.
HUD Certification required
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.