Website Bridging Communities, Inc.
Bridging Communities, Inc.
HOUSING COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000
Bridging Communities Inc, (BCI), is accepting applications for a full time Housing Compliance Specialist. A key component of this position is to ensure that BCI complies with housing program standards as required by funders, and other program sponsors, by providing the required reports, maintaining client records and adhering to internal policies. The successful applicant will have 2 years of experience as a HUD Certified Housing Counselor, hands on experience producing detailed reports for various grant programs and must be proficient using database software such as Salesforce. The employee also works with housing team members to coordinate access to housing support services and conducts one-on-one housing counseling sessions. Participation in some evening and weekend events is required. Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and in writing). Able to use written and visual tools to communicate complex ideas and processes.
• Familiarity with City of Detroit programs and processes.
• Advance computer skills, (Microsoft Office, Google workspace, Zoom, etc.,). Able to learn new technologies as software programs change.
• Able to produce detailed reports and maintain accurate program documentation.
• Able to establish effective work relationships, using good judgment, initiative and resourcefulness when dealing with co-workers, clients, business and community stakeholders.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish or English and Arabic is desirable.
To be considered, email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Bridging Communities, Inc 6900 McGraw Detroit, MI 48210
Submission Deadline: December 6, 2022 No Phone Calls Please
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com