Website Green Path Financial Wellness
- Pay starts at $21.35 hourly rate, which may increase based on region and cost of living
- Department hours are Monday – Friday; days and afternoons available, ranging from 8am-10pm EST.
- Work-from-home position training begins July 10th, 2023. You will be trained in how to assist our clients’ debt management accounts and take calls from clients.
- In-office,Hybrid and Remote positions available.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute at 80% accuracy is required
- All interview and training efforts have been transitioned to a virtual environment (phone call, video interview) and do not require in-person meetings for consideration
- Full Time; 40 Hours a week with 8 Hour shifts, and Benefits Eligible (Medical, Dental Vision, 10 Paid Holidays, 19 PTO Days, and retirement options)
- Typically, Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 10 PM, Shift will vary based on Time zone
ABOUT GREENPATH FINANCIAL WELLNESS
As a trusted national nonprofit focused on financial wellness for everyone, people have turned to us for more than 60 years as their guide through financial crises: overwhelming debt, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or credit challenges.
GreenPath Financial Wellness wholeheartedly believes a strong organization is based on the foundation of diverse groups of team members. We believe deeply in employees not only bringing their whole selves to work each day, but also feeling comfortable being their authentic self. We encourage people from each and every background and walk of life to apply for opportunities which they are passionate about and meet the qualifications. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, adults of any age, veterans, people with varying abilities, and people of various socio-economic backgrounds to apply. We believe you will bring meaningful viewpoints to our team members and the people we help each day.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and evaluate client information to determine and recommend an appropriate course of action for the client’s financial situation. Maintain confidentiality/discretion regarding client financial situation.
- In a call center environment, counsel and provide educational materials to clients regarding budgeting, credit, money management, housing, and other financial needs.
- Provide all clients with an action plan detailing the recommended course of action to resolve their financial situation
- Review client credit reports and conduct an analysis of the report and credit score with the client.
- Discuss program fees and demonstrate the value of GreenPath programs, when appropriate to the client’s financial situation.
- Follow up with clients after initial assessments to ensure clients have full understanding of options and recommendations presented to them regarding their financial situation.
- Perform Housing services such as pre-purchase, foreclosure prevention, rental, post loan modification coaching, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Conduct review sessions with existing clients at clients’ request and at regularly scheduled intervals
- Complete ongoing training and workshops to maintain appropriate certification and licensing required for the position.
- Communicate and respond empathetically to clients and creditors to maintain successful relationships.
- Collaborate and interact with team members across the organization to foster teamwork and skill building.
- Maintain GreenPath’s high standard of quality while upholding the highest standard of business ethics.
- Perform additional functions as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
What will you get out of working at GreenPath? In addition to having the opportunity to help people from all over the country, we also have a competitive compensation and benefits package. Here are some of the additional perks our employees enjoy:
- We all need some “me time” every once in a while. All full-time employees receive 19 paid days off during their first year of employment, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year. Use it for a fabulous vacation, to play nurse (or patient) at home, or sit on your couch watching DIY marathons on HGTV all day. We don’t care – it’s your time. Enjoy.
- Continuous learners can get their classroom fix in a couple of different ways. GP team members are eligible for up to $2,500 in tuition reimbursement per year.
- In addition, GP team members can attend courses through Invest in Yourself, an in-house educational program offering training classes on a variety of topics ranging from Cash Flow Planning to Microsoft Excel to Stress Management.
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? GreenPath is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
- Planning on growing your family? GreenPath offers paid Maternity and Paternity benefits.
- Saving for Retirement? GreenPath employees can start contributing to a 403b right away! After one year of employment, we make a monthly contribution to eligible employees’ retirement account equivalent to 5% of their monthly gross compensation.
GreenPath Financial Wellness reserves the right to change this description at any time. GreenPath Financial Wellness practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.
Department hours are Monday – Friday; days and afternoons available, ranging from 8am-10pm EST.
To apply for this job please visit www.greenpath.com.